Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Sugar Momma....Er, I mean Aunt Cissy

Aunt Cissy visited me the first week in December. Man, I need a t-shirt that says "Who needs Santa when you've got Aunt Cissy" ! ... Not that I'm complaining, mind you. Aunt Cissy brought me bunches of wrapped Christmas packages, most of them were super cool clothes. I wasn't very helpful unwrapping them, but I sure thought the paper was pretty (Thanks Momma T for all that work!) Mommy and Cissy had lots of fun, and her visits always go by too fast. She did manage to make Mommy do the first page of my scrapbook (And just between you and me.... I think we'll ALL be glad that Aunt Cissy will handle most of the book!) Mommy might be "artsy", but Aunt Cissy's definitely got the scrapbook touch!

(you adults just wish you looked this good in corduroy)




Just doing a little Boppy surfin!

Oh NO! You say the Panthers are losing?!

Yeah!! Aunt Cissy will be so happy her team pulled out and won!

No comments: