Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

Papa and Grandma Mulvihill

Hello Again - I know it's been ages since I've written. I've been VERY busy, quite the jet setter actually! I've now been on three plane trips since my last note, not to mention a 10 hr car trip!! In early November, I went to visit Grandma and Papa Mulvihill in Birmingham. I slept on Mommy's lap for the whole plane trip. Funny, other passengers were actually thanking me for being so fun....I don't get it :-) Anyway, I had a great time in Birmingham. I went to visit Grandma Bev's school and met all her coworkers. One night we even had an open house with coffee and dessert - just a little "Liza meet and greet". I was looking for some great pictures to show you, but (surprisingly) they are all just of me... so you can't really tell where I am! But trust me, I had a great time. I was almost 4 months old in early November, so Grandma and Papa had lots of fun seeing how great I focus and have started talking to my carrier pals: lion and elefonte.



Me and Grandma have great conversations, AND she's always quick to console me when some tragedy has befallen me!









Oh, I definitely know what my thumb is for now.... actually, I can get four fingers in my mouth at once. Really! It's quite impressive
(except when it makes me gag ocassionally :-p )




It IS exhausting being the center of attention.
No, wait! I didn't mean it.... we're leaving so soon?!

No comments: