Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Visiting Papa Al and Nana Janice

Middle of December, and we were off again! This time I flew (with Mommy) to Florida to see Papa Al and Nana Janice. It was lots of fun. I hadn't seen them since August, and all I did back then was sleep. I was way more entertaining on this visit. I hardly napped at all, I just didn't want to miss anything! Nana Janice took me to visit Santa. (I thought his red suit would be interesting to me, but actually I didn't find him that exciting) Then, we had a big party... just for me!! I got to meet lots of Mommy's relatives. We got to visit my new cousin, Colton. He's 4 weeks older than me, but WAY bigger.... What a boy, he tried to eat my feet! We had lots of fun visiting. I don't really get it yet, but Mommy doesn't really like living so far away from all my grandparents.



Chillin with Papa Al (ok, so I don't look chilled...
Mommy's new camera kind of freaks me out!)



Hangin out, chat'in with my cousin Jillian


Cousin Steven (Jillian's Daddy) loves the baby girls!

Mommy and Colton

Nana had to protect me from Colton (I think he was trying to eat me :-)

Me and Kimberly (Colton's big sister)

Uncle Greg (Colton's Daddy)

Mommies and babies ... Mommy's sister, Cecilia

No comments: