Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Thanksgiving with Nana Diane

Well, shortly after my visit to Birmingham, Turkey Day was quickly upon us. Mommy spent LOTS of time making fancy food. She seemed to be pretty happy with the results. (I didn't want to hurt her feelings, but it all just tasted like milk to me!) Nana Diane visited me for Thanksgiving. It's the first time she's met me. We had a great weekend. The weather was still warm, so we got to spend some time going for walks. Which is good, because we spent the rest of the weekend relaxing and eating!! Oh, and of course, my wardrobe expanded a little. (people must really not trust Mommy and Daddy's taste in clothes!)

Hey! a little dignity please!!

That's better...but can we please get this over with
(adults are so weird sometimes!)

(I think me and Nana Diane got a little food drunk)

Hey, let me take one!
What's so funny?

No comments: