Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The first 2 days

Man, do I have a sense of timing or what?!? I wasn't due until August 13th, and I just KNEW Mom and Dad wouldn't have my room ready until the last minute...so I decided to stir things up a bit :-) I was gracious enough to let them have a really fun shower for me. (It was a Dr Seuss theme, everyone wore funny hats and everything!) So, anyway...the shower was on Sat 7/12 and Michael was shipping off to Army basic on Wed 7/16. I figured, since all the Mulvihills remained in town to see Michael off, I might as well join the party! You know, save them all the hassle of returning for my arrival in a few weeks...Mom still doesn't seem to recognize how thoughtful I was being. (I think she's bitter for missing out on the camouflage cake she decorated for Michael's party) Needless to say, I DID stir things up a bit... I'm not sure Mom has come out of her stupor yet!


We still have the tissue package. I was the tiniest human my family has ever seen!





No comments: