Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Plastic Pants

So, from the very beginning, Mommy and Daddy planned to use cloth diapers. You know, save money and the earth...all that good stuff. Unfortunately, I had such a little (nonexistent) butt, the diapers were more like a toga and the plastic pants gaped around my legs. It took me 3 months to grow into them! So Mommy almost got spoiled by those disposable things. But alas, although the whole getup comes to my armpits (and gives me the girlish figure of a potato), the plastic pants no longer gape. So we DO use old school when we're hanging around the house. Here are some shots of my first "change"..... I think it took Mommy 20 minutes to figure out how to fold and pin them :-)

What?!

I think these restrict my 'Inverted Frog' yoga move.

1 comment:

Nana Diane said...

Too funny and too cute. Can you imagine Liza's curious thoughts while this process was going on?