Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

My First Month


I had lots of "1st's" in my first month: first time meeting grandparents, first time meeting aunt Cissy, first small group night, first going away party, first Olympics! ..... somehow I'm the only one who ended up in any of the pictures though, so it's hard to distinguish between the events!

Team Memphis (from our mission trip) got to meet me during the Olympics Opening Ceremonies



More symphony conducting.... practice, practice, practice


Of course, Aunt Cissy treats me like the princess that I am!



I was very popular at my friend Christy's going away party




Small group is a little dry for me, I wish they'd turn the lights down so I can sleep!


All this entertaining is exhausting...my hair looks great though, doesn't it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of the princess.